1. All short films should have a maximum length of 40:59 minutes with credits
2. All feature films should have a maximum length of 180 minutes with credits.
3. The genres of films that we accept are: Drama, Crime/Thriller(it’s also included Action), Comedy, Horror, Experimental, Animation, LGBTQ, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Documentary.
4. The films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English).
5. The name(s) to be credited must be included in the cover letter.
6. All short scripts should have a maximum length 42 pages.
7. All short scripts should have a maximum length 180 pages.
8. All pilots should have a maximum length 45 minutes.
9. Films have no premiere requirements or prior screening restrictions that impact Festival eligibility and may have been screened at any number of festivals or other public theatrical exhibitions, broadcast or streamed on television or the Internet, and/or released via any home video or other public distribution platform anywhere in the world;
By submitting the film, the submitter agrees that:
1. "Lily Indie Film Fest" can use trailer/teaser/film poster/stills excerpt for promotional purpose (but do not release, under any form or circumstances, the full film).
2. Films will not be shown online.
3. Entry fees are non-refundable unless they are covered by the submission protection option, according to the FilmFreeway terms.
4. The submitter owns all the rights to the film.
"Lily Indie Film Fest" does not accept the following:
1. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations, racism, violation of human rights, discrimination of any kind
2. Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, or video resolution less than 720p HD).
3. The projects that do not follow the rules & terms above can be automatically disqualified at the sole discretion of " Lily Indie Film Fest".